As life has become more routine I am getting back into doing my hippie/wiccan things. Just last week my boyfriend and I had a reiki/relax night. I did reiki on both of us and then we took turns massaging each other with reiki music playing, crystals and candles everywhere…it was lovely and much needed! Tonight is the Full Strawberry moon and I am going overboard with this one.
Here is what the night will consist of:
- Making moon water with clear quartz
- Charging crystals (per standard)
- A moon journal (detailing what goals I have for the entire moon cycle) including a spell for each moon phase going forward until the next full moon
- A list of items to banish
- A prayer
- A letter to the universe asking it to help me manifest my goals
I am very lucky to have a partner that not only tolerates my moon rituals but also participates.
I have not been glowing love and light lately and have allowed a lot of things from both our pasts negatively impact my mood. It has consumed me and torn me apart and I need to refocus my energy on LOA and our present and our future together.
When you have been hurt, its easy to put walls up. Or in the words of Julia Michaels “got hands like an ocean, push you out pull you back in.” It’s not an intentional behavior to put walls up and try to guard myself but it happens from time to time and I need to release that blockage. I am going to end here because I have a LOT of hand written work to do for tonight. I hope this moon brings you all that you hope for and manifest.